Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spiky Spiky is offline

Default How do I set Auto Print Area?

On Sep 26, 3:21 pm, Raz wrote:
sounds alright,
but how do I put the formulla in there, can u give a little more
explanation, or an example please.

In xl2003, there is a dialog box called "Define Name". Accessible via
the Insert menu or CTRL-F3. If you have already set a print area as I
recommended, it will list it in the window. Click on it once and the
range will be shown at the bottom of the box. Then you can change the
range (or you can paste something you've copied, like my example
above) and just click OK to get out of the box. TIP: don't use arrow
keys when typing in this box. Use the mouse if you have to move to a
different part of the formula to type. TIP2: Print_Area ranges must
have the sheet name in them to work properly, I believe. So use
"Sheet1!A1", not just "A1".

I don't know how this may have changed in xl2007.