Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default What is "drop page fileds here" for in a pivot table?

The Page area of a pivot table acts as a filter. For example, if you
drop a Region field there, you could select a specific region from that
dropdown. Then the pivot table would only show the results for that region.

There's a blank row between the last page field and the body of the
pivot table. You could type a heading there.

pgarcia wrote:
What is "drop page fileds here" for in a pivot table? Can I add a header? I
have three pivot table on one sheet and I need to tell which tabel is which.
I need header but one that will move with the table.

Thanks

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures