Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spiky Spiky is offline

Default How do I set Auto Print Area?

On Sep 26, 10:29 am, Need Help on axis problem in a chart
ft.com wrote:
Hi,
I would like to set auto print area to an worksheet, that changes(# of rows)
for different project.
I have fixed width (number of columns), but length (number of rows with
values) changes, anywhere from 50 to 500.
Is there any way I can make the print area to change according to the length
of the page or number of rows? Any help will be appreatiated.

Raz

2 thoughts:

Don't set a print area. Excel automatically includes everything in the
sheet by default.

If that doesn't come out right for other reasons, go into Page Setup
and select Fit To. Make sure it is a "1" in the Wide field. Then
highlight the number in the Tall field and delete it, leave it blank.
Click OK.