Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Steve M[_4_] Steve M[_4_] is offline

Default Summarize on 2 variables

Hoping someone can help.

I have a spreadsheet containing students from 4 schools, thru cell
2159, sorted by Student-ID (6 digit number) and last name. I would
like a summary report showing the 4 schools with each of 3 status,
free,reduced,full. Within school 105 (column A) total all students
whose status is Free, status is reduced, status is full. Do for all 4
schools.

105 Free 999
Reduced 999
Full 999
110 Free 999
Reduced 999
Full 999
510 Free 999
Reduced 999
Full 999
710 Free 999
Reduced 999
Full 999

I am currently using a pivot table to show these totals but would like
to have a 'table' at the end of the worksheet showing these as well.

Thanks in advance.