Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
u473 u473 is offline

Default Excel VBA. Compare 2 worksheets.

I need to filter to a new workbook for exceptions of potential
mischarges, by comparing
a Table of Actual Charges Vs a Table of Allowed Charges by Employee
and Project.
The Table of Actual Charges may vary, plus or minus for Employees or
Projects.
..

Workbook A Sheet1 - Table of Allowed Charges.
Employee Project W Project X Project Y Project Z
Emp A Y Y
Emp B Y
Y <--- "Y" stands for allowed.
Emp C Y
Emp D
..
Workbook B Sheet1 Table of Actual Charges [With a twist : One new
Employee, One new Project]
Employee Project V Project X Project Y Project Z
Emp A 140 20
Emp B 80 60
20
Emp C 70 90
Emp E 40
120
..

Worbook C Sheet1 Table of Potential Mischarges, resulting from
Workbook B Sheet1
Actual Charges, not matching Workbook A Sheet1 - Table of Allowed
Charges.
Employee Project V Project X Project Y Project Z
Emp B 80 60
Emp C 90
Emp E 40
120