Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anand Nichkaode Anand Nichkaode is offline

Default The specified dimension is not valid for the current chart type

Hi,

I have an XLAM (Add-in) which opens a workbook, works upon it and saves it
with SaveAs in the same format as that of the original workbook opened. I get
this error with message "The specified dimension is not valid for the current
chart type" at randomly when the SaveAs operation is called.

Any idea why am I getting this error at SaveAs as I believe the error has
got something to do with Charts/Graphs.

Any information on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.