John

Default combination clustered column and stacked bar chart

I have data concerning the repair turn-around for three products over several
months. There are two components to the turn-around time for any item, i.e.,
actual labor time and wait time. I want to graph this as a clustered column,
each cluster representing the data for a given month and each bar in a
cluster representing one of the products. Now for the tricky part: I want
each of the bars to be stacked showing the relationship between the actual
labor time and the wait time.