Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
RjS, CISSP, CISA RjS, CISSP, CISA is offline

Default Problem with Series Values - Please Help

HI - I hope this question isnt too stupid but it ha been a show stopper for
me. I am trying to enter a series of cell references into the Series Values
field in the Edit Series window but when I click OK the window just ignores
the keyclick. This must mean that it is unhappy with something but I cant
figure out what that is for the life of me.