Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Irene Irene is offline

Default Counting or summing up a group of cells with dates as datas

Hi,

I am making a report of numbers of clients we have served by quarter.
Example, in column A, I have dates as to when the clients entered in or
enrolled to our program starting from July of the current year to June of
next year. Our first quarter is from July to September, 2nd is October to
December, and so on. I have a column in another worksheet for 1st qtr, 2nd
qtr, 3rd qtr, and 4rth qtr.

What formula should I have in my 1st qtr column, 2nd qtr column, 3rd qtr
column and 4th qtr column so I could get the number of clients entered or
enrolled?

Any help would be appreciated.