Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bmac bmac is offline

Default Using worksheet names as references

I am not sure I can do this or not or if there is any easier way to do
this... any help appreciated.

I have several worksheets in a workbook. To keep it simple, the worksheet
names are A, B, C, D, etc.

I am building a large summary table and I want to keep my formulas as simple
as possible. I have entered the names of theworksheets (A, B, C, etc.) into
cells A1, A2, A3, and A4, etc.

I'd like to have formulas that more or less say "go to the worksheet that is
referenced in cell A1, or A2, etc. Is that possible?

Thanks

bmac