Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NightLord NightLord is offline

Default Where to input a SUB function?

For the BeforeSave event, does that happen when you click Save? I would
assume so since the program isn't psychic and would know when you're getting
read to close out for the day.

But yea, that sounds like a winner.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

As written the macro will only run manually.

To make it automatic you would need to call it from some type of Event like
workbook_open or beforeclose or beforesave.

Or when the worksheet is activated or de-activated.

When would you like the code to run?

Gord

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:29:01 -0700, NightLord
wrote:

Thanks guys. HUGE help.
I've never dealt with this side of Excel before, so I was completely clueless.
Will this run on it's own, or do you have to manually run the Macro every
time?