Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Salman Salman is offline

Default Netting off

Hi pete, Thank you very much. I will appreciate if you could please let me
have the solution to my problem on your return. Many thanks,
Salman

"Pete_UK" wrote:

I wrote a macro to do this for another poster about a year ago. It was
slightly different, in that he only had one column of +ve and -ve figures
(extracted from another file), and instead of deleting records he just
wanted matching records to be marked, so the data could be pasted back into
his other file. The macro evolved over several weeks.

It will need a bit of work to adapt it to your situation, and as I'm going
out soon it will have to be later on. If you want to look at the original
thread here's a link to it:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...17617e298 ec4

Hope this helps.

Pete

"Salman" wrote in message
If I have following excel data. I want to net off column D by cancelling
+ves
& -ves. Please let me have a formula/macro which will only pick the last 3
lines in the following example (b/c 1st two nets off).
I actually have a 2000+ line report to analyse and look at the details
(name) for those which stays in once I have netted of the rest.
I want all the columns (ie A to D) to show.
A B C D
Name1 date1 No1 £100
Name2 date2 No2 -£100
Name3 date3 No3 £150