Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Excel Formula

Peo has told you what the problem is

"Stormin" wrote:

Hi Mike

Thank you for your response. As you can tell Excel is not my strong point.

Unfortunately I am receiving an error of #NAME?. I have checked my spelling,
but do you have any ideas please? I typed the formula as below

=SUMPRODUCT((Procedure Tracking!A3:A59="EDM")*(Procedure Tracking!F3:F59="D"))

Thanks

Rachael
--
Stormin

"Stormin" wrote:

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me with the following problem.

I have two tabs within a worksheet. The second has a number of colums
including those shown below:

Name Date Value
Smith 11/12 N
Jones 11/05 D
Smith 11/20 D
Smith 11/08 N

I want to display (on the first tab) a total of how many times the Name =
Smith and the Value = N, which should return a value of 2 from the example
above. However, I can't get anything to work.

Any help would really be appreciated
--
Stormin