Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default Hghlight the best price for each row

PaulinaDi wrote:
Unfortunately I didnĀ“t understand what to do.
I would like this formula to take me all the range once but select for each
row the best price.
e.g.

column J O R U X
row
15 10 11 9 8 5
16 13 12 11 8 14
17 20 12 5 13 16
18....
19....
44....

I would like on row 15 the number 5 be selected, on row 16 number 8
selected, on row 17 number 5 to be selected and so on.

Select (in this order, by holding down the Ctrl key while clicking and dragging)
J15:J44, O15:O44, R15:R44, U15:U44 and X15:X44. X15 should be the active cell
and the others also highlighted.

Select Conditional Formatting. Change the pop-up from "Cell Value Is" to
"Formula Is". Change the Format as desired (bold, outlined, shaded, etc.).
Enter the following for the formula:

=X15=MIN($J15,$O15,$R15,$U15,$X15)