Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pdaws pdaws is offline

Default Inserting current date

Thank you Mike. I tried the code and it worked. One other question, will
the date remain constant and not change when the form is opened tomorrow?

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

If b25 updates with a macro then the same code should be used to populate
d25 like this

Range("B25").Value = "Somevalue"
Range("D25").Value = Date

Mike

"pdaws" wrote:

Hi,

When cell b25 is populated by a macro, I would like for cell d25 to
automatically enter the current date based on the population of cell b25. I
would also like for that date to remain constant and not change when someone
opens the form. Is it possible to create a macro to perform this function or
is there a formula that I can put in cell d25?

Thanks for your help.