Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JDB JDB is offline

Default If cell equals a name then get data from column

I need to pull data from monthly spreadsheets that is a list of names and
results. The names are not always in the same order. I need to collate the
results by line manager. The list of names is not divided into line manager
teams.

I have a sheet already that lists team member by line manager. I now need to
populate the data. So I really need is if cell on data sheet = "persons name"
then show me the data in column u for that person.

Any ideas?