Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Henry Henry is offline

Default How can I change a Name scope from local to Global?

Thanks Dave, I understand that but I edited the name what I would meant is
that I did change it and would like the option to then change the scope but
Excel does not allow that to be done.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Since you can only have one global name with a particular name, you'll have to
create a new name, then delete the old local name.

Henry wrote:

How can I change a Name scope from local to Global?
I designed a worksheet and duplicated it, along with the Names. I have
edited the names but now those are scoped for that worksheet only. Name
Manager does not allow me to change the scope.

--

Dave Peterson