Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Pivot Table - Parent to Child Data

The row headings show once in a Pivot Table, and there's no setting you
can change, to force them to repeat.

To create a table with a heading on each row, you could copy the pivot
table, paste it as values in another location, and fill in the blanks,
using the technique shown he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

Brennan wrote:
Hello all,

I would like for my pivot table to display the parent data for eah child.
For example, right now the pivot will display data like so:

Parent Child
Child
Child

The data would then be to the right.

I would like for it to display the data like so:

Parent Child
Parent Child
Parent Child
Parent2 Child2
Parent2 Child2

Please let me know how I can do this. Thanks

Brennan

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures