Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default signature line

It has to be copied into Thisworkbook module.

Right-click the Excel Icon left of "File" on the worksheet menu bar.

Select "View Code".

Paste into that module.

But................having it in a regular module should not produce an
error, just not run.

What is the error message and number?

Gord

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:03:01 -0700, pdaws
wrote:

Gord, I am receiving an error message when I copied the code into a VBA module.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim uname As String
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
uname = Environ("UserName")
Select Case uname
Case Is = "Gord"
Range("A1").Value = uname
Case Is = "Ralph"
Range("A2").Value = uname
Case Is = "Agnes"
Range("A3").Value = uname
End Select
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:38:26 -0700, pdaws
wrote:

I have created a form in Excel 2002 that requires three different signatures.
I would like for each signature's username to appear in the specific cell
that they should sign when they review the form. Is there any way to create
such a code?