Adam H

Default How can i set consecutive columns in an excel worksheet to differ.

Just trying to create a worksheet and the need to have different row heights
in alternating columns is necessary, or can i change the height of one cell
only? Imagine each row in column 1 is 20 units high. I want all the rows in
column 2 to be 20 units high too except in row 1, which I want to be 30 units
high, so 99% of column 2 is offset (I guess it would like a typical brick
pattern for a wall) Sorry if this is confusing but any help would be greatly
appreciated. Running xppro
Adam