Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spiky Spiky is offline

Default VLOOKUP Problems with formula

On Sep 23, 2:33 pm, treeroot
wrote:
I have a workbook on the first sheet is my "high priority" my email column is
A4:A5764 and on sheet 2 I have a list of bad emails A1:A1199 that need to be
taken off my "high priority" on sheet 1. I have something like this.
=VLOOKUP(A1,'[Sheet2]High Priority'!A$1:A$5764,2,FALSE)

it isn't working......help

What is in Column B on Sheet2? And did you type that formula here or
copy it from the workbook? Because it looks like the sheet reference
is bad, unless your file is really named "Sheet2".