Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Macro deleted but still asking to enable?

See if this helps:

http://contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
I followed the instrutions. At first I was getting the your security is to
high, and wasn't getting the options to delete a macro. What I did as it
said is reset security and close the file. Then, Re-open file and enable
macro, tools, macros, select this workbook, select macro and delete - that
worked. Then I closed the file to see if it would ask the quesiton again
and
it did. Still asking disable or enable macro, and there isn't a macro.

"Spiky" wrote:

On Sep 23, 10:34 am, Jane Doe
wrote:
I deleted a Macro that I decided not to use. Followed typical steps
and
deleted from list of Macros. I still get the question when I open the
file
to disable or enable the macro. How do I get rid of this?

What typical steps did you use? If there is a list of macros, does
that mean there are others still in the file? Cause that would still
need the enable/disable prompt.