Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel 2003 - I can't maximize my workbook

You state "the document is not protected" which I would take to mean no
password to open.

But.............is the workbook protected under ToolsProtection?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:59:01 -0700, pharth
wrote:

I can't seem to maximize my workbook to remove the blue band around it. This
happens on all views and the document is not protected. I have tried
clicking the maximize button, changing the "Arrange", changing the view, it
will eventually fix itself in the weeks to come as it has happened before but
I would sure like to know what is causing it to happen. It happens when I
have several documents open across three screens. Anybody have an idea what
is going on??