Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pharth pharth is offline

Default Excel 2003 - I can't maximize my workbook

Yes, I have tried that also. I even got two of our best tech guys to try to
figure it out and they couldn't. We even ran a repair on Excel and that
didn't work. It will fix itself but I would like to know how to fix it
myself.

"Kevin B" wrote:

Have you double clicked on the applications title bar to maximize the
application window? Your workbook window only maximized to the size made
available by the application window. If your application window is not
maximized your workbook won't be either, at least in regards to the screen.
--
Kevin Backmann

"pharth" wrote:

I can't seem to maximize my workbook to remove the blue band around it. This
happens on all views and the document is not protected. I have tried
clicking the maximize button, changing the "Arrange", changing the view, it
will eventually fix itself in the weeks to come as it has happened before but
I would sure like to know what is causing it to happen. It happens when I
have several documents open across three screens. Anybody have an idea what
is going on??