Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Skeletor Skeletor is offline

Default I want to copy rows with values 0 to another worksheet automatica

I have a series of worksheets that contain different product lines. When I
type in an amount in the "Quantity" column in each worksheet, I would like
that row to be inserted into a new worksheet automatically.

The problem is; I would like the new worksheet to contain only the rows from
each worksheet that have a "Quantity" value 0. The worksheet must fill from
the top row down and each new entry must be inserted in the next blank row
down the page. That way, I am printing a sheet that only contains the
selected items.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thankyou