Dave H Dave H is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Shakeel View Post
Dear All,

is there any easy way in excel to print on preprinted paper, however I have
tried to do this but not got a good result because when I reduced or enlarge
a row or column height the contents of other columns or rows adjust thierself
accordingly
First set your borders to thin lines then print basically a grid on your preprinted paper. Then select the blocks where you need to print then remove the borders. If you Increase the size of a row decrease the size of the row beneath it the same amount and it won't affect what is below.