Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
evelynminnie evelynminnie is offline

Default Database sorting

I need to have our mailing vendor sort database to EXCLUDE street addresses

Data base is as follows with each heading being a different column. Vendors
format is

Last Name First Name Address City State Zip

iF i CHANGE THE DATABASE TO THE FOLLOWING WILL THE STREET ADDRESSES BE
EXCLUDED?
-- Last Neme First Name Address with City, State & Zip all in one column.

I was told by the rep that to exclude the street address, I would have to
match their format. The new rep is now stating that it's ok to have the
street address along with the city, state and zip and that the exclusions
will still be made.

Please help! This has become an issue on my job and my boss thinks I'm lying.
re