Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default Print Directory to Excel

Do you mean the Owner of the folder? That sounds like an API thing. Or
maybe the Windows Script Host or FileSystemObject.

But I'm confused. If you can use the code in your original post, why
can't you use Chip's add-in? They're both VBA code. I must be missing
something here.

--JP

On Sep 22, 4:59*pm, Melody wrote:
Thanks for the link. *I can't run that program. *I'm using my PC at work and
there are restrictions to installing programs. *That's why I wanted to use
the VB programming.

"Kevin B" wrote:
See if this free add-in from Chip Pearson's website doesn't do the trick.

It installs as an XLA add-in and is accessed via the TOOLS menu in Excel.

http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/FolderTree.aspx