Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default How do I merge colums with data

Phone numbers in A2, B2 and C2, first name in D2 and Last name in E2

=--(A2&B2&C2)

format special and phone number

=D2&" "&E2

once you are done copy and paste special and select values to make them
independent of the originals

Peo Sjoblom

"up4ms" wrote in message
I have imported data to excel. The problem is the phone number is broke
into
three separate colums. Also the customer first name and customer last name
is
broke into two separate colums. I need to mergethe three phone number
colums
into oneand also merge the first and last name into one.

Can someone help me to figure this one out?

Thanks Loren