Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Timmons Sean Timmons is offline

Default page breaks not cooperating

Oh, so you want them in different place, then don't use fit to. That will not
allow manual page breaks.

Highlight your desired Row or column and click Insert - Page Break.

If you have extra ones you don't want, go to View - Page Break Preview and
click/drag the blue lines to get them out of the way.

the page header issue would be the same as below.

"learningaccess" wrote:

thanks for your advice but it did not answer my question. I need seven
separate page breaks in particular places to print out seven pages of
information that share the same header info. I'm having the problem with
inserting the page breaks where I want them. they're not inserting.

--
Thanks!

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

From worksheet view:

Page Setup

Under Page tab, scaling - Select Fit to 1 - 7 pages

Under sheet tab, Row to Repeat at Top: A:A for Row A only.

click Gridlines in Print section below.

"learningaccess" wrote:

Hi... I'm trying really hard to break a worksheet into six or seven pages - 1
wide by seven tall. Sounds simple enough, but I'm having a devil of a time
accomplishing this. Have gotten it to work in the past but it's fickle. Are
there specific chronological steps that should be taken each time?

I also need the same header row and gridlines on each page.

Please let me know.
Chris
--
Thanks!