mrbalaje

Jim,

I had Added Option Private Module on the top of the module. The macro names
are not displayed.

But I want to run the macros with the shortcut keys that I have already
assigned for it. I tried, but it doesn't work.

It is only for the security reason that I want to hide the names and the
number of macros that I have created. But i want to use the macro as usual.

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Add:

Option Private Module

at the top of each module.