Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default I want to seperate two words in same cell to be in two diffrent ce

Why don't you use a help column and for instance B1 put

=LEFT(A1,FIND(" ",A1)-1)

in B2

=TRIM(SUBSTITUTE(A1,D1,""))

then when you are done with all values copy and paste special as values
and finally delete column A

You can also select column A, do datatext to columns and select delimited
and in the next step select space. That will split the cell but it would be
in column B

Peo Sjoblom

"oasalako1" wrote in message
Kindly help.. I need to seperate two letters in same cell into two
different
cells

e.g Cell A1: 5000030 Salary

I need it to be
Cell A1: 5000030
Cell A2: Salary

Please, how do I do this, can anyone help?

Thank you
OluD