Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default Formula selecting first 1400 rows of column, need ALL of it. H

Glad to hear it and thanks for letting us know it worked!

--JP

On Sep 21, 7:41*pm, Jennifer C.
wrote:
THANKS JP, I didn't need to do Ctrl F3, I just needed to go into the Name
Manager (I believe that may be a new feature in 2007).

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP!!! *:)

Jennifer

"JP" wrote:
Those are names that are pointing to hard coded ranges. Edit the names
and you can change the definition.

Press Ctrl-F3 and select each name. You'll see the definition in the
Refers To box. Just click inside and press F2 to move around. You can
adjust your range there.

--JP