Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jennifer C.[_2_] Jennifer C.[_2_] is offline

Default Formula selecting first 1400 rows of column, need ALL of it. H

Sorry... I didn't think I needed to.

Here's the formula that's in the formula bar: =SUMIF(cat_col,$A157,debit_col)

When I evaluate the formula and then Step in at "cat_col" it expands to
this: "PRO!$C$2:$C$1400"

"JP" wrote:

You could post the formula!

--JP

On Sep 20, 5:40 pm, Jennifer C. <Jennifer
wrote:
Formula selecting first 1400 rows of column, need ALL of it. HELP!!

Okay when I evaluate a formula in an Excel file, I find this within the
formula when I step-in to it: "PRO!$C$2:$C$1400"

Basically, PRO is the name of the sheet in the workbook and I want to select
Column C. Now Column C is MUCH MUCH longer than 1400 rows. I can't get in
to fix this to make it say like 10,400. What can I do??