Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bryanchughes bryanchughes is offline

Default Formula is correct, but result will not show

I'm using Excel 2007.

I have been using a spreadsheet for a basic accounting project and had the
following basic formula: =5x+5y

When I use the pull down function to copy this formula down several rows, it
gives me the proper formula (i.e. =6x+6y, =7x+7y), but the answer is just a
copy of the answer from the original formula.

I have clicked the little table and it only gives me three options: copy
cell, format only, fill without formatting.

The spreadhseet that i am using has worked for over 4 years, and now it no
longer works. I cant get this to work in any spreadsheet now and have even
removed and then reinstalled office.

It's probably something dumb I did, but I am stuck. Please help!