Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Maintaining Row Height When Sorting

by hi
i think that excel sorts by value and not format which may be the sorce of
your problem.
what to do? personally i don't think you can do anytning about it.
at a loss here. mvp's step forward and prove me wrong.

regards
FSt1

"Dawn" wrote:

I am using Excel 2003, Windows XP. The row height in the worksheet varies
depending on the amount of text in some of the columns. When I sort on one of
the columns, the cell sizes seem to change and some are too large and in some
all of the text cannot be seen. How can I prevent this from happening each
time I sort?