Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default Use ROUND to return an average date

There is apparently a third post as well

Peo Sjoblom

"T. Valko" wrote in message
See your other post

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Christy" wrote in message
Does anyone know how I would alter this using ROUND? Also, when cells in
Col
H and/or Col E are blank I would like it if the cell that contained this
formula didn't say #DID/O! but was just blank.
Thanks.

=INT(AVERAGE(IF((H13:H36={"in","ti"}),E13:E36)))

This is what I'm trying to do.....
Col E Col H
9/17/08 in
9/18/08 ti
9/19/08 ot
When H13:H36 = in OR H13:H36 = ti, Then return the average date from
E13:E36 when there is an average date but blank when cells in Col H & E
are
blank.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Christy