Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dean Dean is offline

Default Sum range if 2 conditions are met

Hi,

I need to sum values for a range if two conditions are met. One column is a
Status condition which is a simple Spin list ("AP"=Approved, "CP"=Cancelled
and "TBD".
The next column is a GL term "C"=Captial and "E"=Expence. For this example,
lets just focus on Captital (Note-these are separate rows anyway - there will
not be one row with both "C" and "E" but both are in the range).

Columns O Q R T
(status) (GL-"C") (GL-"E") (dollars)

10 AP C $ 10,000
11 AP E $ 5,000
12 CP C $ 20,000
13 AP C $ 20,000
14 TBD C $ 10,000
15 AP E $ 10,000
..
53

Total approved Capital $ 30,000 (rows 10&13)

If someone can help me on this one, I can figure out the rest...thanks
DH