Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Melissa Melissa is offline

Default Paste records that overflow to new column on same page

The labeling thing is similar to what I want. My question after looking at
the form in design view is what did they do that made the data move to the
next column at the bottom of the page instead of going to the next page? I
didn't see what went on behind the scenes to do that. I have 2 columns of
data; name in one and page # in another. I want all of the a's to display
eg:

name page name page name page name page
going down each column in alphabetical order.

Thanks for your help!

"Melissa" wrote:

Yes like that. I think from what I have seen what I want is a horizontal
layout. I am going to try both of your suggestions. Thank you!

"~slacker~" wrote:

like mailing labels?

http://databases.about.com/od/tutori...linglabels.htm

shouldn't be too hard in access