Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pgarcia pgarcia is offline

Default Find the MAX number in range, then find...

Sorry, I just remmber another time when I had to do this.

In cell A1:=IF(K2="","",K2-ROW()/10^10)
In cell B1:
=IF(ROW(K1)COUNT($K:$K),"",INDEX(K:K,MATCH(LARGE( $K:$K,ROW(K1)),$K:$K,0)))

Run that down to the end of your list and valua. You get your hights to
lowest value. Thanks for remiding me of LARGE.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Use autofilter, it has top x built in

otherwise look at replace the max with LARGE (see help for LARGE)

Peo Sjoblom

"pgarcia" wrote in message
Hello all,
I'm lookin to find the MAX number in range, which I'm able to do. But I
would like the find the next low number from the MAX number. I'm also
using
the INDEX-MATCH combo on this.
Background: I have list of 5 colums and I need to ge the top ten customer
info 1st by aging then by $ amount. So in my 1st top ten, it has the
cutomer
info by oldest day. The 2nd top ten is customer info by hights $ amount.

Thanks