Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
barnabas barnabas is offline

Default Calculate time

Hi David
Wow! Beautiful shot!
I got it.. and thanx a million
Barnabas

"David Biddulph" wrote:

You appear to have replied to Jill's original post, not to Peo's.

If you intended to refer to the post where Peo said =B1-A1, and if your
times don't include the date information, then try =MOD(B1-A1,1)
--
David Biddulph

"Barnabas" wrote in message

Hi Peo
This formula works fine for the time within the same day

can you pl. tell me how to calculate time difference for night shifts
The employee starts at 19:00 hrs today and end time is 7:00 AM tomorrow

what formula do I use for this?
Please help me find it...

Barnabas

"Jill Johnson" wrote:

Is there a way to calculate the time quickly in Excel 2007? For example,
the employee clocks in 7:58 am and clocks out at 4:35 pm. I want to know
how many hours, minutes, and seconds between 7:58 am and 4:35 pm.

Thanks.