Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
muddan madhu muddan madhu is offline

Default sumif date is greater than or equal chosen date

Try this

=COUNT(IF((T6:T42="sent TP")*(MONTH(U6:U42)=MONTH(E1)),U6:U42,""))

once u enter the formula use ctrl + shift + enter

On Sep 19, 1:37*am, Gary wrote:
I posted this question and received a response by email but couldn't find it
in the answers.
My goal is to count the number of occurrences in T6 thru T1147 when a date
in S6 thru S1147 corresponds to the words "Sent TP" in column T having a
corresponding date that is greater or equal to a date in E3. E3 will contain
a date equal to the first day of the month being tested and is in the format
mm/dd/yyyy. So my goal is to count the number of occurences of "Sent TP" in
column T that occur in any particular month E3 in column S. I tried this but
it doesn't work: =SUMPRODUCT(--(T6:T1147="Sent TP"),--(MONTH(S6:S1147)=E3))