Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Using Upper Case Formula for Multiple Cells

Your original data entry will be in whatever case it is entererd in. In an
adjacent cell just add the formula =Upper(??) to reformat the data entry top
upper case. I have seen macros and validation routines to force upper case
but I kinda like the simple formula method described above...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Elle" wrote:

I want a range of cells to atomatically be in upper case with out having to
change the case on my keyboard.

Can I apply the Upper= formula to a column of cells?