Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_2_] Sheeloo[_2_] is offline

Default pulling data from multiple workbooks

Yes, it is possible. This has been answered elsewhere in this forum.

If you want a complete solution then provide more details...like --
Assuming you want them pasted one after the other in a new workbook.
Does the order of files matter or they can be added in any order...

"James" wrote:

I have something on the range of 50 or so different workbooks. There are
multiple worksheets within these workbooks, but I am only concerned with
Sheet1. Is there a way to compile all these different Sheet1's into one
single work book and pasting them as values. All the workbooks of intrest
reside in the same folder so there are no subfolders.

Thanks for any help.