Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
se7098 se7098 is offline

Default VLookup multiple values - sum returned values into single cell

thanks...but i'm seeing a return of 0 when total should be 6332; where am i
going wrong with my formula?

=SUMIF([PremTech.xls]Summary!$A$2:$B$117,AD8:AD16,[PremTech.xls]Summary!$B$2:$B$117)

"Teethless mama" wrote:

Take a look SUMIF function in Help menu

"se7098" wrote:

I have found several items close to what i need but nothing exact. I need to
perform a vlookup consisting of multiple values (names of cities) then return
the sum of that result into a single cell. Is this possible? brand new to
vlookup so dummy it down for me, please. :)