Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Excel file not being able to see

If you're using xl2007, this seems to be a common problem (but it doesn't happen
all the time).

You may be able to click on the Office button, show the Open dialog, then close
this dialog and see the data.

Or just open excel first, then use ctrl-o (Open) to open your file.

Feliz10 wrote:

Gentlemen:

I have a problem, We have a network system where we keep forms, and Master
files, however, starting today I can not see an excel file that we all use
constantly, everytime I try to open it it just gives me a blank page, while
when I tried to open the same file from any other computer this one opens
normally and it can be seen and worked without any problems...
Can anyone tell me what is happening with my computer, but I do have to
mentioned that this problem only happens with this particular Excel File,
since I do have other excel forms to utilize by accessing network area from
my computer and do not have any problems seeing them.

Will appreciate your help
--
Victor Arias
949-892-7946