Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Colors in Excel 2007

Graphics and colors were redesigned in Office 2007, and there are a lot of
changes compared to Excel 2003 and earlier. The old palette style colors
aren't really supported, and the new themes look and behave differently.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Jon Dow" wrote in message
I upgraded to Excel 2007 and it seems to me that some of the basic colors
are
not in the palette anymore. I can go to additional colors and look at the
color palette but that seems to be a pain everytime. I am talking about
blue
primarily. It now seems to be more of a pastel blue. Actually a lot of the
colors seem to be more of a pastel. I have not changed any themes of
anything
like that. Any ideas of why this is?