JulieD

Hi

not sure what you mean by "forms", if you're talking about laying
information out in a worksheet, then you can not change column sizes within
the same column ... ie the size of column A is applicable to all 65536 rows.
However, a "workaround" is to merge adjacent cells (format / cells -
alignment tab, merge cells) ... however, merging cells can cause problems if
you wish to sort (or filter) the data later.
--
Cheers
JulieD
"Morningside" wrote in message
I built two forms to make one as I cannot control the difference in columns
sizes. Now I cannot merge the two forms to make one. Is this possible
or
have I wasted hours. I am fairly new to forms. Thank you