Debra Dalgleish

The scroll bar is really on the worksheet, instead of the chart. When
you activate the chart, it hides the scrollbar. To put the scroll bar on
the chart:

Right-click on the scroll bar, and choose Cut
Right-click on the chart, and choose Paste

Bob wrote:
I put a scrollbar on a chart. Every time I click inside the chart but
not on the scrollbar the scrollbar disappears. Since the scrollbar
refers to a cell, if I click on the cell the scrollbar re-appears on
the chart and I can use it to change my charting range. Pretty cool
feature actually. But why does it disappear? I tried "bring to
front". no dice. any ideas?

bob

--
Debra Dalgleish