Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default How to Change Numbers to Text. ie $1.00 = one dollar

Btw, I didn't imply that you asked that same question, if it came across
that way I apologize.

Peo Sjoblom

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote in message
Same question as one an hour ago, same answer

You can download add-ins that will do that

Morefunc

and ASAP-Utilities both can do this

both are free, Google them

Otherwise see

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360

Peo Sjoblom

"ABA" wrote in message
I am trying to convert Dollar amounts into written text in an excel
spreadsheet. How do I create a formula that will convert my Numbers to
word
text.
i.e. $1.00 convert to One Dollar zero cents. $100.00= Convert to One
Hundred Dollars and zero cents.
--
ABA